||Overall dimensions L × W × H (mm)
- The mixing speed is very fast and the mixing time of each betch is 3 to 5 minutes. Besides, the mixing uniformity is high.
- There won't be aliquation during mixing when the physical property of the material with different density, granularity, shape,etc.
- The power consumption per ton is not much, 60% lower than that of common horizontial spiral ribbon mixer.
- High-speed rotary fly cutter unit, which can be addtionally fixed on the mixer, can scatter fibrous materials in a fast and efficient way.
- This machine has a wide application range. It can be made of carbon steel, semi-stainless steel and full-stainless steel according to the requirements of customers and it is especially applicable for the mixing of highly-precise materials.
Double-shaft dry mortar mixer is an ideal mixing machine with low-speed, high-efficient and energy-saving characteristics. 3~8min/batch can reach uniform mixing (common material). Stable discharging, no material leaking, large adjustment range of load quantity, 60%-70% load can reach ideal mixing effect.
Double-shaft dry mortar mixer the plane mixing a w-shaped interior is equipped with a pair of rotating shaft in the opposite direction, installed on each axis has a certain Angle, and a certain number and overlapping shaped blade, formed in the mixed with some peripheral speed is indoor flow layer, layer of material under the action of convective mixing principle of mixed feed, and uniform in weightlessness and mixture in a flash.
High mixing capacity biaxial agravic mixing machine is make full use of the mixed convection principle, it is using up movement of materials inside the mixer flow layer formation, produce instant weightlessness, to the best state of mixed effect. In the field of the flow layer, the material in A circumferential speed to overcome the centrifugal force, under the action of A specific Angle of blade by A to B, with moving blade within the time to send it to C, have the same specific Angle of the blade and then send it to D, then by D back to A; And, in particular material overlapping leaves, under the action of axial movement, is implemented in the full scope of mixed, random optimal motion state formation.